www.optibit.ro (the “Website”) is owned and operated by S.C. OPTIBIT S.R.L. (“our”, “us” and “we”).
By viewing this Website you agree with these terms & conditions (“terms”). If you, for any reason, don’t agree with these TERMS you must not access or view this website.
- The content of this Website is presented in order to inform customers, owners, employees, associates, partners, contractors, suppliers, the general public, communities, activist groups, business support groups, and the media. We made certain, to a reasonable point, that the level of accuracy of the information on this Website is high, but we can’t guarantee this fact.
- We do not make any guarantees about the content provided through this Website, including hypertext links to any website or articles used directly or indirectly from this Website. We won’t be held responsible for omissions on this Website and any decisions made after viewing the content of this Website. The Website is presented “as is” and/or “as available”, without any representation or endorsement. We won’t be held responsible for any malfunctions in your interaction with the Website.
- The content (information, graphics, artwork, images, copy, concepts and photos) on this Website is protected by our agency’s copyright or our clients’/licensors’ copyright. We allow end-users to make copies of the content on this Website only for the viewing of it, and you may make a print for your personal, private or non-commercial purposes and uses. You may not publish a hyperlink to any part of our Website without our express permission in writing.
- In order to interact with this Website you understand, acknowledge and agree that the presented content (all intellectual property rights in all material, logos, service marks, all trademarks, trade names) is owned by our agency or our clients/licensors. You are not allowed to use this content unless expressly authorized by our agency.
- You agree not to use this Website for illegal purposes and that you will not use, send, post comments which are obscene, indecent, abusive, in breach of the privacy of a person or defamatory. You agree not to send unsolicited promotional material, spam or any volume messages that could interfere with the operation of the Website.
- We have the right to change, improve, alter, suspend or permanently delete all or parts of this Website, to restrict or prohibit access to it, at any time and without further notice.
- In order to use this Website you agree to indemnify us in any case of losses, damages (including legal fees) or claims against any costs as a result of your misuse of this Website or your breach of our terms.
- We are not accountable for direct, indirect or consequential damages of whatsoever kind arising through the use of the Website or any information gained either directly or indirectly from this Website.
- We may change these terms periodically without a notice and the changes will become effective immediately after posting them and your continued use of this Website implies your acceptance of the new terms.
- Your use and downloads of/from this Website and the condition of these terms, will be in accordance with the laws of Romania. The Romanian courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from your use of this Website.
- In case that part of one or a term will be deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent by any competent authority, such term will to that extent be excluded from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms are effective immediately and were last updated on 25th May, 2018.
This website is provided by S.C. OPTIBIT S.R.L., a limited liability company registered in Romania under company number CUI 15410297 and registered at Decebal St., 197 B 16, Vaslui. The personal information, privacy and the security of our website users are very important to us.
This Website contains links to a number of external websites for your convenience. The privacy policies presented here do not apply to those websites; for more information on their data collections and policies we suggest contacting the webmasters of those websites.
Personal information collection and use
OPTIBIT will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us. OPTIBIT will collect and use this information complying with your request when you submit your information. The collection and use of sensitive personal data will be used in strict accordance with the EU Directive on Data Protection 2016/678 (GDPR 2018) EC and other relevant legislation.
We may use that information from time to time to understand your needs and the way we can improve our services, also we may use that information to contact you. We will not transfer the personally identifiable information you provide through this website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you. We reserve the rights to disclose your personally identifiable information whenever it is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on this website.
OPTIBIT does not knowingly collect personally identifiable date from children under the age of 13 and does not target its website to children under 13.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented policies with the sole objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and will renew and update these measures as new technologies become available.
Access and corrections
You are entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have the rights to object to some processing for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent. These rights are limited in some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: in case if such data is not provided we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
If you have unresolved issues you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities in Romania.
Who is responsible for personal information collected on this site?
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial practices we monitor the way you browse this website by collecting aggregate data. We may automatically collect non-personal data about you such as the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this data and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.